Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Birthday from the Past

Julie sent this picture to me recently - one of Mom's she must have scanned.  I remember this - were we 7? I'm pretty sure it was a present from Mom & Dad. Strangely, I don't really remember playing with that doll. I'm sure we did play with them, but I don't remember that hair or changing the baby after it was wet. I guess that was a long time ago! Now, it's been about 30 years ago. Wow.  How can I be this old?  I wonder what was in those other boxes behind us? Something really great I'm sure. We always had special birthdays. Oh yes, Mom made those dresses for us too. I'm wearing those thick yarn bows in my hair. I remember those!
Julie on the left ~ Stacy on the right

Julie found that these dolls are still available on Ebay. For just $10! Great buy for vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment