Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another twin with a cocoa Saturn

A few weeks ago, I was in the Starbucks drive through. I looked in my mirror and saw someone in a cocoa colored Saturn Outlook behind me, just like mine. Neat. I saw her lean out & order and thought, she looks similar to me really, same color long hair, about my size, kind of a plain looking person. Just thoughts going through my head.

I left the plaza and was at the light when I saw her come up to the intersection in the far right turn lane. I was in the far left. As she turned I saw her plate said "GOODTWN". She's a twin too! I assume, maybe it's her husband who's the twin, but I'm guessing it was her. It just seems like more of a girl thing to have a plate with that on it. Or maybe it means something else, who knows.

As far as Julie & I, I don't think of one of us being a "good twin" and one a "bad twin" but some people have asked us who's the "good" or "bad" twin. What? I guess it happens.

Good twin, bad twin article

No comments:

Post a Comment